Pro Health Medical Aid Society is an open medical aid society registered in April 2014 by the Ministry of Health and Child Care. The society has its origins in the healthcare provision through Arcadia Medical Centre and Marlborough Medical Centre which are well established with over 16 years experience in the health delivery industry.
To be the leading Medical Aid Society making quality healthcare accessible to all Zimbabweans and beyond.
Pro Health exists to offer quality healthcare services focusing on innovative, preventative, affordable holistic healthcare, working in conjunction with a network of strategic partners, bench-marked by best regional and international practices.
We offer holistic healthcare solutions at affordable prices and flexible payment options. Our Aim is to restore faith in the medical industry with innovative solutions to a dynamic socio-economic environment in Zimbabwe.
Pro Health Medical Aid Society – The Difference:
- Offer Group cover for families where they share the global limits, this means that on our lowest package – PRO KEY PACKAGE – where each member is allocated $5,000 per annum – if you have a family of three the global limit is pooled for the benefit of any one of the family members who might need it.
- Allow senior citizen membership – PRO SENIOR PLAN.
- Emphasis on preventative care and therefore we offer wellness checks to ensure people are aware of any medical conditions and are given the best possible care and advice on how to manage their illnesses.
- We offer slimming programmes at no extra cost regardless of what package you are on.
- We allow our members to negotiate their own payment options.
- We admit individual members at the same premium rate.